- Must be 18 years old to enroll in all adult ongoing classes.
- Must be able to make a commitment to yourself, your scene partners, and the teacher. A three month commitment is highly recommended.
- If you are running late for any reason please text the teacher.
- Tuition must be paid before attending any class.
- Class size is 14 students maximum. Classes are typically 8-12 students. All Actors work every class.
- Be on time and stay for the entire class. Be ready to attend at the beginning of class. Meaning phones turned off and food and drink put away.
- Do the work on your assignments with full commitment. There is a lot of time, thought and energy put into each student during our time apart each class. Please be prepared for each and every class.
- No talking during anyone’s work or critique.The teacher is the only one allowed to give notes during class. The relationship between the teacher and actor must be respected. Please maintain a level of professionalism and courtesy.
- Please respect the privacy of your fellow actors and teachers. All conversations, stories, and discussion inside class are to remain confidential. “What you hear here, what you see here, Let it stay here.”
- There will be no physical violence toward any student, teacher or to the studio.
- No texting during class please. You may take notes on your phone, however, a pen and paper is preferred.
- No smoking in the studio, including on stage.
We appreciate all industry referrals. We gladly work directly with agents and managers to mutually obtain the goals that our clients have to further their own talent and career.
We love that our students refer their peers to the studio. If you refer an actor who joins the studio- you will be credited a complimentary class off your tuition.
- Skipping a class is the same as missing a class, and does not delay payment.
- Class may be missed only in the case of paid acting work or prior notice for a specific date that will be missed. A make-up class can then be scheduled. Please respect that you are reserving a seat in a class that has limited seating available.
- Prior notice on vacations and special occasions is accepted if verified with the studio. Make up classes must be scheduled with the studio based on class availability.
- There are No refunds. If there is a real emergency make-up classes may be allowed by the discretion of the studio.